I had 3 sets of dentures made at affordable dentures, the last time I went was 2 years ago and got a full set on the bottom and a partial on top.My problem is they gave me a flexible denture on top .
I have 4 teeth on top that are caps the partial slowly pulled out the 2 eye teeth. When you get a flexible they can't add extra teeth and I don't have the money to buy a new set. One of the caps I lost is totally gone the second one I lost has a post so my mouth looks terrible. I have insurance now but they only cover about half.
I'll show you what I look like after purchasing 3 sets of dentures.Please stay away from them.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I had my dentures reline At affordable denture in gainville fl. They messed up 5,000 $$$ denture . The dentures are now a mess they shaved my porcelain teeth by..."
- "i can personally relate to patients complaining about poor dental service, and then the dentist resort to blaming the patient for their mistakes.my partials were so deformed that friends of..."
- "For years I had problems with my teeth. After bearing the pain, at 28 years old i was looking at options for dentures. Seemed crazy to me that i would..."
- "I received an opal ring as a gift from my husband for my birthday. We had seen it at the Pandora store in San Antonio, but the ring looked a..."
- " I purchased a set with Sonata chairs two years ago. We had a bench, but it wasn't comfortable, so we decided to order two more sonata chairs. The website..."
- "I will never shop at forever21again!! I bought a coat last January that i really didn't wear to much..This year i wore it more often and it..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."