1.4
Additional Fees

I had 3 sets of dentures made at affordable dentures, the last time I went was 2 years ago and got a full set on the bottom and a partial on top.My problem is they gave me a flexible denture on top .

I have 4 teeth on top that are caps the partial slowly pulled out the 2 eye teeth. When you get a flexible they can't add extra teeth and I don't have the money to buy a new set. One of the caps I lost is totally gone the second one I lost has a post so my mouth looks terrible. I have insurance now but they only cover about half.

I'll show you what I look like after purchasing 3 sets of dentures.Please stay away from them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of affordable dentures dentures. Affordable Dentures needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned affordable dentures dentures in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Affordable Dentures.

Had an Experience with Affordable Dentures?

Comments

Once you lose your canines and have just 4 incisors a partial denture just will not work.Even the flexible partials are no advantage and cannot be relined.

Should have saved more teeth, lady.

Implants will cost you a pretty penny.What convinced you to go to as fleabag denture mill like Affordable?