Affordable Dentures Dentures Review from Iselin, New Jersey

47 of 612 Affordable Dentures reviews

I had 3 sets of dentures made at affordable dentures, the last time I went was 2 years ago and got a full set on the bottom and a partial on top.My problem is they gave me a flexible denture on top .

I have 4 teeth on top that are caps the partial slowly pulled out the 2 eye teeth. When you get a flexible they can't add extra teeth and I don't have the money to buy a new set. One of the caps I lost is totally gone the second one I lost has a post so my mouth looks terrible. I have insurance now but they only cover about half.

I'll show you what I look like after purchasing 3 sets of dentures.Please stay away from them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
review #902983

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Affordable Dentures? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
47 of 612 Affordable Dentures reviews
ClydeDDS

Feb 19 #1290690

Once you lose your canines and have just 4 incisors a partial denture just will not work. Even the flexible partials are no advantage and cannot be relined. Should have saved more teeth, lady. Implants will cost you a pretty penny. What convinced you to go to as fleabag denture mill like Affordable?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.