Brownfield, Texas
4.0
Additional Fees

Update by user Sep 21, 2016

This review is of the Tallahassee, Fl Affordable Denture's office and not of the Brownsville, Texas one.

Original review posted by user Sep 21, 2016

I have been to Affordable dentures several times since 2011 and never encounted a problem.

Last week I called to make an appointment for denture repair and found myself banned from the office post conversation simply because I had the audacity to politely ask the new receptionist to not be so rude!

When I did so she freaked-out hysterically going on and on and on (seemingly incessantly) stating she could not hear well due to a bad phone connection.

Due to her constant talking I had to give her my name 6 times!! She finally got my name only after I demanded that she stop talking long enough to actually listen - thus hear me. She then began her endless ranting all over again and in conclusion refused to give me an appointment.

When my wife called for me a few days later to mske an appointment for me ( I was afraid to call again) she then stated that I was banned from the practice making up several falsehoods about what I said to her in mine and her initial conversation....and even made up stuff about my "rude" behavior in my prior office visits........when she wasn't even employed there at the time!Ive never had a problem in any way at Affordable Dentures - until vainly attempting to make an appointment conversing with April.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Affordable Dentures. The most disappointing about affordable dentures customer care from Affordable Dentures was receptionists rudeness , but reviewer liked prior visits. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Affordable Dentures.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Affordable Dentures to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Affordable Dentures?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1216829

Maybe now that you are banned you can visit a real dentist office that is not a corporate denture mill.

Brinton
Brownfield, Texas, United States #1216587

The Affordable Denture office I referred to is in Tallahassee and not Brownsville.