Axis, Alabama
4.5

The care i receive at Dr. Mykintyre has been a great learning experience for the last 5 yrs. I have gone there to receive repares with denture repair, i will continue to go for my teeth care.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of affordable dentures customer care. Affordable Dentures needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned affordable dentures customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Affordable Dentures.

Had an Experience with Affordable Dentures?

Comments

Greeneville, Tennessee, United States #1224788

what state is she located in?you are first one I read that is satisfied.my husband is going to have to have dentures, we cant afford a lot.

but if he is going to have issuses like I have been reading it isn't worth it.

I am glad you are happy.I will travel with him if I have to

Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Affordable Dentures - Dentures Review from Iselin, New Jersey Affordable Dentures "I had 3 sets of dentures made at affordable dentures, the last time I went was 2 years ago and got a full set on the bottom and a partial..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - EXPOSED! DON KARL JURAVIN DISCREDITED "INVENTOR" BY US GOVERNMENT Gastric Bypass Alternative "I am pleading with others online not to fall prey to Roca Labs and it's completely discredited owner who bills himself as an "inventor" who has invented a so called..." Read more Aspen Dental - My husband has a serious infection...sent home with NO ANTIBIOTICS Aspen Dental "My husband called me on his lunch break and asked me to make him an appointment to have a tooth pulled. I called and he had his tooth pulled @..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more