Conroe, Texas
6.2K views 13 comments

Well I want to say after all the bad reviews I read here and there I was hesitant to go there but I did anyways.I had a temp top but no bottom when I got my teeth pulled in January so I was ready for my secind set if temps with a bottom this time so I could get used to them.

I purchased the custom set the next up from the cheapest...let me just say the staff was AWESOME, & they were friendly in every way and my teeth look fabulous and I am glad I went there.

Review about: Positive Experience.

5.0
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Affordable Dentures?

Comments

Cornelius

Great over all experience.Went in to have three teeth extracted.

Same day X-rays and fitted for flipper. One week later, picked up perfectly fitting partial with matching teeth color.

All before paying a dime!Nice people excellent dentists.

As one of the people this butcher hacked, I say you are lying.

It cost me over $10k in surgeries, before I could buy more dentures.This ***, cost me over $20k thru theft and repair.

More than 2 years later, the Texas Board of Dental Examiners, has done nothing.

So many complaints to the BBB, you can't even file anymore. Go ahead. Believe this lier.

Give him your money.After reading so many stories, I hope you get the exact same treatment I did!!!

You are one of the few lucky ones. The one in Mount Dora FL is horrible and way overpriced. They are crooks.

Seasoned Technician

So glad to see someone take the time to actually write a positive response. I am not a fan of this company but they seem to have done right by you so GOOD FOR YOU!! They look great.

Were did you purchase and what was the price on the better quality. They look very natural .

Thanks for the Mammaries
Cumming, Georgia, United States #940370

I don't remember your name but I have come across your face several times. ;-)

Henrius
Boise, Idaho, United States #915684

Sure would have looked nicer if they had used longer upper front teeth that extended up to your lip.But clinics like this don't inventory but a small number of denture teeth molds.

Glad you are happy, honey!

Need to think about what you will do in 25 when you don't have enough bone left to hold in dentures anymore.

Didn't warn you about that probability?Oh, well....

Peach
to Henrius Chicago, Illinois, United States #1217466

How sad is this ......are you a freaking dentist???

She looks beautiful.I can't stand negative *** people...what do your teeth look like Henrius?

Ohmyis why14

Well this chick is among the very few who got away partially lucky...definitely not the story for the rest of us!!Helllllooooo!

Again...this site is for pissed customers...which outways the positive results by far! Look at the number of pissed customers honey...more than a couple which shows this franchise has Major ptoblems in each state and its in every area of the office from front desk to back area including the lab! Be receptive to these reviews people!

Majority rules and is self explanatory!!!Beware!

deeringer76
to Ohmyis why14 Porter, Texas, United States #897590

I posted because the majority of people that have good experiences don't usually post their good reviews, birds of a feather, flock together! People have bad experiences everywhere.... well I had a good experience there, sorry but your luck cup cake!