Affordable Dentures Conroe Tx.

Well I want to say after all the bad reviews I read here and there I was hesitant to go there but I did anyways.I had a temp top but no bottom when I got my teeth pulled in January so I was ready for my secind set if temps with a bottom this time so I could get used to them.

I purchased the custom set the next up from the cheapest...let me just say the staff was AWESOME, & they were friendly in every way and my teeth look fabulous and I am glad I went there.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 19 Yes 19 6 No 6
Had the same issue 22 Yes 22
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 05 #1107269

As one of the people this butcher hacked, I say you are lying.
It cost me over $10k in surgeries, before I could buy more dentures. This ***, cost me over $20k thru theft and repair.
More than 2 years later, the Texas Board of Dental Examiners, has done nothing. So many complaints to the BBB, you can't even file anymore. Go ahead. Believe this lier. Give him your money. After reading so many stories, I hope you get the exact same treatment I did!!!

3 0 Reply

Jan 12 #1093246

You are one of the few lucky ones. The one in Mount Dora FL is horrible and way overpriced. They are crooks.

1 0 Reply
Seasoned Technician

Aug 09, 2015 #1017682

So glad to see someone take the time to actually write a positive response. I am not a fan of this company but they seem to have done right by you so GOOD FOR YOU!! They look great.

1 1 Reply

Aug 07, 2015 #1017077

Were did you purchase and what was the price on the better quality. They look very natural .

7 0 Reply
Thanks for the Mammaries

Feb 03, 2015 #940370 Cumming, Georgia

I don't remember your name but I have come across your face several times. ;-)

3 0 Reply

Dec 14, 2014 #915684 Boise, Idaho

Sure would have looked nicer if they had used longer upper front teeth that extended up to your lip. But clinics like this don't inventory but a small number of denture teeth molds.
Glad you are happy, honey! Need to think about what you will do in 25 when you don't have enough bone left to hold in dentures anymore. Didn't warn you about that probability? Oh, well....

10 11 Reply

Sep 23 #1217466 Chicago, Illinois

How sad is this ...... are you a freaking dentist??? She looks beautiful. I can't stand negative *** people...what do your teeth look like Henrius?

0 0 Reply
Ohmyis why14

Nov 08, 2014 #897119

Well this chick is among the very few who got away partially lucky...definitely not the story for the rest of us!! Helllllooooo! Again...this site is for pissed customers...which outways the positive results by far! Look at the number of pissed customers honey...more than a couple which shows this franchise has Major ptoblems in each state and its in every area of the office from front desk to back area including the lab! Be receptive to these reviews people! Majority rules and is self explanatory!!! Beware!

7 2 Reply

Nov 09, 2014 #897590 Porter, Texas

I posted because the majority of people that have good experiences don't usually post their good reviews, birds of a feather, flock together! People have bad experiences everywhere.... well I had a good experience there, sorry but your luck cup cake!

10 4 Reply

Jan 30, 2015 #938610 Atlanta, Georgia

You are Sooo right they are not ran ethically!!! Will add charges to your plan. . BEWARE !!!!!

3 1 Reply

Nov 04, 2014 #895501

you are gorgeous!

0 3 Reply
Seasoned Dentist

Nov 04, 2014 #895275 Topeka, Kansas

Why did a pretty girl like you want all your teeth yanked out?

5 6 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.