1.6

I to have had a nightmare dealing with the flu by night so called dentists. I decided on implants thinking this was the best way to keep gums from receding.

It probably would have worked if they had packed my gums and waited to see if it actually worked. When they placed the first implants in the front top, one was crooked and the other had the threads stripped in the implant. Needless to say they had to be replaced. When they replaced the two upper front implants they realized the couldn't place them back into the holes they came out of so the dr placed the implants in the roof of my mouth.

I asked about it and was told at first it's not in the roof it's in your gum. Now if had these gums and mouth all my life and I do know the difference between a gum and the roof of my mouth!!! Now going on three years and three sets of Denture's, I still can't eat without them popping of. And forget about eating in public.

I'm so embarrassed and I know it embarrasses my family too. Now today, my implants are loose and I actually pulled one out on the bottom when taking Denture's out. I went in for them to look at and the quickly agreed to replacing the packing on the bottom two implants. But now I'm going to need he services of my oral surgeon.

Which is going to cost even more money that I do not have.

So if anyone knows a good lawyer willing to take my case please let me know. Hurting here in Nashville, TN.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Dental Implants.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

You went to a cheap denture joint to get implants? That is like going to the garbage dump to search for a diamond engagement ring for your girlfriend.

Good luck going that route, friend. You must not know the level of precision needed for implants and implant dentures is incredible.

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience. At Affordable dentures we really do strive to provide all of our patients with exceptional service and care, and we would like to do whatever we can to resolve this problem Would you be willing to talk in more detail to our Patient Satisfaction team to see whether they can help address your specific concerns?

This team of specialists is based at our Practice Support Center in Syracuse and is trained to help resolve these types of issues. They can be reached at 1-866-273-8606.

The team will respond to you as quickly as they can (usually within 24hrs within your initial outreach to them). CS @ afforddent.

Affordable Dentures Reviews