Charlotte, North Carolina
2.7K views 16 comments

Stay away from this chain of assembly line teeth makers.I knew from the moment they put in the wax set that they werent right.

But was told, its because they are set in wax...wait for the real ones. Okay so next day I go back and yeppers !! I didn't lose sleep over this for no reason....they are ugly. I look like bucky buck tooth.

How this could happen when they had the denture I'd been wearing is beyond me. All they did was pour the goop onto the old one...shoved it in my mouth...and made a higher, more gummy, long toothed version of my upper...with little to no groove to fit over my gums. When they put them in I said they are crooked...and he argued with me. They are crooked.

They don't fit and I look like an ***. I can't purse my lips and the front teeth rest on my lower lip. All I can is they look like ***, feel awful and I wish I had seen these complaints before I went !! I was too embarassed to let anyone see them....so i took em out when I got in the car...put in the old ones and have made an appt to go somewhere else.

Out $465 bucks !!Don't bother to complain...you get NADA !!

Review about: Denture.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $465
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Affordable Dentures?

Comments

gas house

Too long of a wait an all day process.Go back a week later and the same waiting game just for an adjustment.Bull *** I will not go back or suggest anyone to do so!!!!!! :(

my girlfriend had work done there not to long ago.she had a tooth removed.

before that she had dentures made through them which those who have them know how expensive they are. she had three teeth that fell out on the front of the set, one tooth twice on the left side and the other on the right. now she is in the process of going back for the second time to get the rest of the tooth that they left in her jaw that she had no inclination of it being in there until she was able to get a good look at it. In my and her opinion as a general dentist we are pretty sure that you learn the basic rudiments of removing a tooth.

I wonder how this one individual has kept his job.

What you should know, don't go there for any dental related inquiry's.

Worst Experience of my life.
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #686825

This was the worst day of my life.The reason it is called affordable dentures is because the company cant afford to hire a dentist that knows what they are doing.

I arrived at the location at 8 a.m. and did not leave until 4:45. After i was almost choked to death when they molded my teeth, i waited many more hours until i finally received my partial denture. And what a surprise it did not fit at all.

Then they tried to fix it and continued to put their profession to shame.

They finally gave me a refund and should have doubled the amount i received back for the terrible day they put me through.You would be better off seeing if the KFC, Taco Bell, or Wendy's next door knows anything about teeth.

Pissed off
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #686813

Worst experience ever

Sherri Daughtery

I have had ther wrose two years of my life after having my teeth pulled and dentures made by this denture chain, I had no idea the pain and suffering I have been thru is because of these dentures!!I have developed TMJ, my neurologist found, sent me to a dentist who informed me that my dentures are horrid, too big, my facial muscles are overcompensating and over working, I have pain in my right eye due to the TMJ I have developed from ill fitting teeth, My upper lip has stretched terribly.

He said no if's and's or but's, I need new dentures and any dentist is going to tell me that. I spent 2400 on a sleep study because the Dr.

thought it was a sleep disorder, it was not, it is all because of my ill fitting dentures.Headaches, facial pain, I am consulting a lawyer, and seeing what I can do, I did not know it was my teeth causing this, Tho I have known they were too long, people tell me all the time geez yer teeth are really big..so unfair..the quick in and out dental place is not so affordable after all, I spent 2400 on sleep study, 357 on the dental consult today to find out I never should have put my trust in this type of place like Affordable Dentures..costingh me yet more and more money.

Dottie
to Sherri Daughtery Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #727264

did you ever talk to a lawyer?

dottieaverbach
to Sherri Daughtery Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #740670

Did you ever contact a lawyer? If so, who, I'd like to sue them too! :(

Patricia
#519459

The extractions went as well as could be expected, The healing dentures were as good as can be expected, but when it came down to the "permanent" dentures, they were made too big yet kept slipping and falling out.The technician said she filed too much off and the suction was lost and to use more adhesive.When asked to speak to the doctor,he looked at them and much to my surprise said it was the best he can do, take a refund for the uppers and find someone else to get them from.All we wanted were dentures that fit.

Where's pride in your work?

Customer satisfaction?Unbelievable!

Sojourner123

I went to the Colfax office in Greensboro N.C.and that Dr.

Lambeth was a rude and a cold person. The commercial is very deceiving they charge you 25.00 for consultation and 85.00 for A *** X-ray which does not show your impression. They leave unsanatized instruments laying out around the dirty spit bowl. save your money and seek out responsible dental care.

They are frauds they use pencil for all their forms with all your personal information.I think that is illegal.

gt from Charlotte

So far my experience has been pleasant.I dont think I was require to wait too long considering they dont take appts.

I had 7 teeth extracted and the pain was very minimal. The dentist, Dr Wilson, was a great guy and continually asked if I was okay while doing the extractions and when putting my "immediate" denture in.

I hope my next visit for my reline and then permanent is as good as the 1st one and I will be completely happy.I really have no complaints.