4.8

Update by user Apr 08, 2017

I only have affordabledentures.com Tampa phone 813-963-3720

Please post my review as I feel it would be helpful

Original review posted by user Apr 07, 2017

I would like to take a moment and review the services that I received from Dr Hackney and his staff there at affordable dentures, Tampa. My initial appointment was at 7:30, there were several other patients there at that time, but I never felt like just another number.

I was greeted by friendly staff at the front desk and my wait time was limited before I was taken to the back. Melissa was the assistant who took me to the back. She is one of a kind, she had to be, because It seemed like I had so many questions. I have had a terrible prior experience with affordable dentures in Milwaukee, and wanted to make sure that I wasn't going to have to go through anything like that.

Anyway, she answered my questions, and moments later, Dr Hackney entered the room. He was able to develop a game plan to meet my dental needs. I needed to have a tooth extraction as well as the mini-implant system. I never felt rushed, pressured, or anything of that nature.

He explained in detail how we would be able to move forward, and what the cost would be. I had went to another dental office before coming here, just for an estimate. I will tell you that there were less people there in the waiting room. The receptionist was able to give me a walking tour throughout the office, along with offering me beverages etc..

The dental chairs were very nice, with digital TV's. I should share with you now that the estimate that I received at this office was $14,890 more then the cost that I payed at affordable dentures, Tampa. I was looking for dental care at a affordable price without forfeiting quality or patient care. I arrived at 8:30 on the day of my procedure.

I was given my medications prior to this along with adequate instructions. I was taken back promptly, and Ann Marie was the assistant that would be working with Dr Hackney. She made me feel welcomed. I explained to her that I had a terrible experience with the numbing process at another facility and she told me that this wouldn't happen here.

She was right, I didn't feel anything. She thoroughly prepped my gums prior to Dr Hackney using all the needles. I had a tooth extracted along with implants placed. The only thing that I felt was a little pressure when the tooth was extracted, which was expected.

During my experience with Dr Hackney , I felt that he thoroughly listened to my goals concerning the implants, and I also feel that he has my best interest. I never felt like just another number, or pressured into selecting any package. Today, the day after, I have received a call from the office to check on my condition, and also to schedule a follow up appointment. This is a process that I will be going through with the implants, and I am so grateful that I selected affordable dentures, Tampa and Dr Hackney.

I have no regrets I wanted to share also that yes... the office is busy...but I never felt like just another number. I heard lots of different plans being recommended to other patients, but like me, not in a way that would be considered pressured. And I heard a complaint that a denture didn't fit right.

When I had my denture placed in Milwaukee, it was very uncomfortable , but they worked with me to overcome that... I was told prior that this could happen. I wouldn't hesitate to think that Dr Hackney and his office would do whatever it takes to make us the patient comfortable. I have had a terrible experience with a prior dentist, and didn't want to go through anything like that again.

I am here today to tell you that if you are in need of any dental services, implants that I am having, you couldn't go wrong with affordable dentures/ Tampa.

Dr Hackney . I would recommend them to anyone

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentistry Doctor.

Reason of review: Amazing customer service by all, Felt like a patient instead of just another number. Never felt rushed and the prices were fair. Dr Hackney was very professional.

Affordable Dentures Pros: Dr hackney and his staff were amazing.

Affordable Dentures Cons: That i had bad experience before coming here.

Comments

Shanina

Again... I would highly recommend Affordable Dentures Tampa and Dr Hackney.

They have given me a reason to smile again and have changed my life.

I am sharing this review here as well as anywhere possible. I went through a terrible experience with another dentist elsewhere and wished I would have done my homework.

Rest comfortably if you go here,,,I can attest to it

Affordable Dentures Reviews