Bedford, Virginia

I was shock at the pain that I had to go though,during novacaine and breakink of my teeth as she remove 9 teeth in around 10 to 15 minutes. I could fell pieces of tooth being sucked off my tougne.

I yeilded with brutal pain and she stopped and reloaded gun ,shot me twice more and proceeded to the tooth again . I am 58 years old and have to find a oral surgen to remove these teeth.

I have talked to a lawyer but I do not or will consieder them to do this job. Hope to hear from u soon, *** poor work and the most painfuf i,ve ever had

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1208609

Just because you had pain and the extraction were difficult does not mean you have a good lawsuit. You have no case.

NONE.

Should have saved your teeth. Now you know why dentists all your life tried to get you to take care of them. But you knew better. You thought it would be better to neglect them and have them ripped out of your head.

Good luck.

You made two bad mistakes. The first was to extract all your teeth.

The second was to go to a joint like Affordable dentures to do it. Guess you will end up on Aspen Dental's doorstep next, making your third big mistake.