Bedford, Virginia

I was shock at the pain that I had to go though,during novacaine and breakink of my teeth as she remove 9 teeth in around 10 to 15 minutes. I could fell pieces of tooth being sucked off my tougne.

I yeilded with brutal pain and she stopped and reloaded gun ,shot me twice more and proceeded to the tooth again . I am 58 years old and have to find a oral surgen to remove these teeth.

I have talked to a lawyer but I do not or will consieder them to do this job. Hope to hear from u soon, *** poor work and the most painfuf i,ve ever had

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Affordable Dentures. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Affordable Dentures.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers category for more informed decision or compare Affordable Dentures to other companies on our site.

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1208609

Just because you had pain and the extraction were difficult does not mean you have a good lawsuit. You have no case.

NONE.

Should have saved your teeth. Now you know why dentists all your life tried to get you to take care of them. But you knew better. You thought it would be better to neglect them and have them ripped out of your head.

Good luck.

You made two bad mistakes. The first was to extract all your teeth.

The second was to go to a joint like Affordable dentures to do it. Guess you will end up on Aspen Dental's doorstep next, making your third big mistake.