I lost my upper lip at Affordable Dentures
I went to Affordable Dentures and while the dentists were as professional as they COULD be in the time allotted, I cannot BEGIN to describel what I came out with.The "temporary" dentures that they put in were so loose they had to line them before I left.
The top of the front one is so thick, I have a ridge under my nose, raising my upper lip at the top and leaving it to 'dangle' and actually curl inward along the (now non-existent) lip line. They told me they would have to remake them as the *** was off. I thought it strange they didn't give me a mirror when I left, now I know why. The teeth are not symetrical, on the left side, mostly 'gum', they fit together on one side don't even meet on the other and actually are angled inward on the sides.
Its a mess. I don't know HOW I am going to deal with the embarassment of having to wear these to work. If you are considering this factory-based approach--DON'T WASTE THE MONEY.
You'll be way better off to spend a bit more and see a professional.1098ca26 review #121274
You may also like
- "Purchased relaxed regular and it completely broke my hair all the way to the root I had it on less than 7 minutes. My hair used to be down my..."
- "I lived in Humphrey ark. I needed some work done,so I drove seventy-five miles to little Rock ark. to have a tooth extraction, and a upper partial made. The Doctor..."
- "I think this company is associated with Wigsway by Wang Lin. Experiences sound exactly like what I went through with Wigsway. Awful looking wigs, terrible construction! Very thin, you can..."
- "Placed an order with little credit,therefore.I was requested a deposit of half the order cost. Paid for the item in advance a Craftan 14.95 that cost me 22.59 with all..."
- "I purchased 3 weeks ago and still haven't received my merchandise. Also, when I wrote a ticket to customer service inquiring about my purchased merchandise, they replied back in an..."
- "I had a friend that had surgery. To cheer her up I sent her some flowers. She thanked me and sent me a picture of the flowers. They looked NOTHING..."
- "We ordered a new living room set manufactured by Design 2 Recline (AKA) Southern Motion on January 20, 2014. Defective and/or damaged furniture was delivered on April 7, 2014...."
- "THE QUANTUM II SECTIONAL IS COLORED WITH PAINT, NOT DYE OR STAIN!!! We purchased the Quantum II sectional from Bob's 18 months ago. A little over 1 year..."
- "In desperation my husband rented a garage space. However, he did not look at the garage before he took it. When he went to park the car, he saw that..."