I went to Affordable Dentures and while the dentists were as professional as they COULD be in the time allotted, I cannot BEGIN to describel what I came out with.The "temporary" dentures that they put in were so loose they had to line them before I left.
The top of the front one is so thick, I have a ridge under my nose, raising my upper lip at the top and leaving it to 'dangle' and actually curl inward along the (now non-existent) lip line. They told me they would have to remake them as the *** was off. I thought it strange they didn't give me a mirror when I left, now I know why. The teeth are not symetrical, on the left side, mostly 'gum', they fit together on one side don't even meet on the other and actually are angled inward on the sides.
Its a mess. I don't know HOW I am going to deal with the embarassment of having to wear these to work. If you are considering this factory-based approach--DON'T WASTE THE MONEY.
You'll be way better off to spend a bit more and see a professional.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I had this hair installed Saturday 3/17/2012 and it looks so bad that I am taking it out as soon as possible. First of all I am highly upset and..."
- "In 2015 I ordered two wigs from Wigsbuy and they were fantastic. Based on those purchases I then proceeded to order 7 synthetic wigs and 2 human hair wigs this..."
- "I was signed on as a distributor by a person in my office who had access to my credit card and S S number. Thousands of dollars later I finally..."
- "5/14/12- Saturday my mom sent me a picture of what was supposed to be a bouquet I sent for mother's day yesterday. It was no where near what the picture..."
- "The photo on the left is what was delivered to my sister at work, on her birthday, with a card that read, "sorry for your loss" The photo on..."
- "I used to go to McDonald's for lunch and most of the time I'd get something off the dollar menu but since minimum wage went up I guess that means..."
- "On the last part of January 2016 I believe Debbie dental advice that might have needed to be removed and I need Adventures to the tune of $5,000 Abbey Dental..."
- "The first pair I bought was My Girl from Urban Outfitters. After a month of having them, I accidentally scratched the lenses beyond repair. I emailed Quay, and their response..."
- "Sole completely separated after wearing about a dozen times. Glue completely failed. Why could you possibly ask for 100 words to describe a problem that can be described in 10..."