• show-popup

Shares 0

Affordable dentures in JACKSON TN has the most rudest unprofessional people working

Company Affordable Dentures
Product / Service Same Day Dentures
Location Detroit, Michigan
Category Dental Services
Views 325

My mother had an infected tooth and was in extreme pain when she went to the Affordable Dentures in Jackson TN.We arrived at the clinic at 8:00am and at 10:30am, my mother was still in the waiting room while approx.

15 people had already gone back. When my mother asked if they were close to calling her, they were very rude and screamed you're next.

Once my mother was in the back, two more rude B's screamed at her and told her she was not special and had to wait her turn.Affordable dentures should be sued and put out of business. 2d4480a

Comments (6) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Nov 07, 2013  from Jackson, Tennessee
I understand your complaint. We were treated rudely also. My daughter, husband, and I went to visit the Affordable Dentures office in Jackson, TN on Christmasville Rd a week ago. I paid for some lower partials to be made by this office. The partials were extremely painful to *** down on and the partials felt like they were choking me. As I voiced my concerns, I was directed to speak with the dentist, Lucy Digman. When I brought my concerns to Digman, she became irate. She started yelling at me and telling me that she was not going to listen to me. I asked for a refund, and she screamed “Come on.” She abruptly stormed her way around the corner toward the front desk as she shouted to the receptionist “Give her, her money back.”
My daughter was in the back with her dad who was also picking up dentures he had paid for. My daughter heard Lucy Digman and the staff talking about me. Lucy Digman said that she got rid of me. A staff member said that I was asking them to do something that was impossible. That staff member and Digman made motions with their hands as if they were throwing trash into a garbage can as they said “That’s what you should do, just get rid of them”. My daughter told them that I had a right to voice my dissatisfaction about the parcels that were hurting my mouth and that I only wanted an alternative. Lucy Digman yelled at my daughter and told her that she could leave the office if she (my daughter) did not like how they were treating me. I came back
... Show more
Reply to Anonymous

Mar 01, 2013
If you notice she's talking about affordable dentures in Detroit, not memphis or jackson. I've heard nothing but good about the office in Jackson and I'm planning on going there soon to have some work done.
Reply to hello

Mar 02, 2013  from Fair Oaks, California
Jackson Ca is no good. As soon as I paid Farhad Kiani my four thousand dollars his crew and himself turned straight *** and did give a *** about my concerns and only about the next customer in line. I know this because he kept repeating "come on, come on I have a customer after you" and he DID NOT CARE ABOUT HITTING THE ONLY NERVE IN YOUR FACE THAT CAUSES DROOPYNESS.
You see my face in this picture, you should see how messed up it is now. He does not care for his patients, DON'T GO THERE!
Reply to mreedartstudio

Nov 22, 2011
I have had an excellent experience with the Jackson and Memphis,TN offices. I highly recommend both offices.
Reply to Mike G.

Oct 31, 2011
Been using Affordable in Jackson TN for more than a year. Excellent service. Never waited more than 30 minutes. Most of the time I am in and out in less than 15 minutes. The implants are best money ever spent. Very nice folks to work with.
Reply to Very Happy Satisfied Patient

Sep 12, 2011
I am taking the dentist in weeke wachee fl to court,And I have filled a compliant with th detal board to have his licence at minuim suspended. My lawer say the dental board realy frowns on this type of behavior and they're a huge amount of complaints against affordable denture that he found
Reply to James Snyder

Read next Affordable Dentures complaint

Beware of Affordable Dentures in Morristown Tn....

Beware of this place, I went to Affordable Dentures in Morristown Tn. for lower partials, this was...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Affordable Dentures.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug